everything it touches...
Things that have been going on with Richard..
Getting screwed on a tax return
If getting screwed once on taxes isn't bad enough, how about twice?
Never in all the time I've been working have I ever.. ever.. had to physically write a check to the US Treasury for taxes. Ever.
I'm about to mail off my forms when I see that I owe $915.
Yeah, $915. I don't care who you are; that's a lot of money.
I call up my tax people. The reason I decided to stick with that small tax office from the stomping grounds is because last year they did just fine.
Not this year.
Cheerily, the tax
idiot person told me that yep, I owe $915 direct out of my pocket and that it was the company I worked for who was at fault for not sending enough fed out of each check each week.
My opinion? I don't believe it because my boss is on top of things like that and knows his numbers. He called the
idiot tax person and of course, he was told it was his fault.
My gut tells me it isn't.
Want to know why?
Every single thing that has anything to do with that ass-backwards crap-hole state of Connecticut turns into a steaming hot pile of donkey crap - WITHOUT FAIL.
I will never conduct business of any kind with CT ever again for as long as I live. Period.
Oh, and to add insult to injury, I owe those tax idiots $110 for screwing up my return. GEE, THANKS A HEAP.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two