everything it touches...
Things that have been going on with Richard..
Getting screwed on a tax return
If getting screwed once on taxes isn't bad enough, how about twice?
Never in all the time I've been working have I ever.. ever.. had to physically write a check to the US Treasury for taxes. Ever.
I'm about to mail off my forms when I see that I owe $915.
Yeah, $915. I don't care who you are; that's a lot of money.
I call up my tax people. The reason I decided to stick with that small tax office from the stomping grounds is because last year they did just fine.
Not this year.
Cheerily, the tax
idiot person told me that yep, I owe $915 direct out of my pocket and that it was the company I worked for who was at fault for not sending enough fed out of each check each week.
My opinion? I don't believe it because my boss is on top of things like that and knows his numbers. He called the
idiot tax person and of course, he was told it was his fault.
My gut tells me it isn't.
Want to know why?
Every single thing that has anything to do with that ass-backwards crap-hole state of Connecticut turns into a steaming hot pile of donkey crap - WITHOUT FAIL.
I will never conduct business of any kind with CT ever again for as long as I live. Period.
Oh, and to add insult to injury, I owe those tax idiots $110 for screwing up my return. GEE, THANKS A HEAP.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone