Almost all day today I've been putting together a DVD video (it's a work related thing). Very trying on the nerves. I don't mind the work, but what was once a 30-minute video is now has a fifty-one minute running time - and it's not done yet.
Small indication of what I mean: The 320x240 sub-par quality quick preview vid took me over an hour to render. I can only imagine how long it would take to push a 720x480 DVD-quality DV-AVI.
Note that I said almost all day I worked. I did go out once to the post office to pick up my GPS DVD as I mentioned a little while back. (I missed picking it up Saturday and the PO was closed Sunday).
Did I get it?
Post office is closed because today is President's Day. I'll have to pick it up tomorrow.
That's it for now. I've been staring at this screen too long.. ugh.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar