Almost all day today I've been putting together a DVD video (it's a work related thing). Very trying on the nerves. I don't mind the work, but what was once a 30-minute video is now has a fifty-one minute running time - and it's not done yet.
Small indication of what I mean: The 320x240 sub-par quality quick preview vid took me over an hour to render. I can only imagine how long it would take to push a 720x480 DVD-quality DV-AVI.
Note that I said almost all day I worked. I did go out once to the post office to pick up my GPS DVD as I mentioned a little while back. (I missed picking it up Saturday and the PO was closed Sunday).
Did I get it?
Post office is closed because today is President's Day. I'll have to pick it up tomorrow.
That's it for now. I've been staring at this screen too long.. ugh.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp