garmin streetpilot power user's guide coming soon
Remember that GPS book I talked about writing.. like.. a really long time ago? Well, it's now 99% done. The reason it's not 100% done is because I'm super-tired and am going to bed right after writing this.
I'm happy with the way the book came out. It covers all the good stuff the manuals for the c310, c320, c330, c340, c510, c530, c580 and all nuvi models don't cover, like.. oh.. I dunno.. CREATING a POI database maybe? Or how to find a highway or interstate easily? Well, I got all that and a ton more, including MapSource tutorials and Google Earth complete with tons of screen shots.
It's going to be good.
I plan to have this released and ready-to-fly later today... after I sleep a bit first. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake