- 2019 Squier Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster
- 1993 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
- 1989 Squier II Stratocaster
Stuff Rich uses
- Picks: Fender California Clear
- Strings: GHS Guitar Boomers
- Amplifier: Line 6 Spider V 60
- Looper: DigiTech JamMan Solo XT (Need help using this? I wrote a better manual on how to use it.)
- Effects: DigiTech RP360
- Keyboards: Casio CTK-7200, Casio SA-46
- Drums: BOSS DR-3
- Recording: Zoom R8 (I wrote a book on how to use this thing more effectively and a second book on how to use the huge amount of effects within the unit)
Stuff you should read right now
- Do you save any money buying a guitar when the market is bad?
- Guitar variety packs that are smart buys
- Ibanez has the best green of 2020 (so far...)
- Modern natural done right: Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK
- D'Angelico Deluxe Atlantic is a crazy good value
- SX Liquid would be a great guitar...
- Natural finish done right: Gretsch Streamliner in Village Amber
- Are guitar necks getting worse?
- Everything you wanted to know about how to shim a guitar neck
- The Korg GA30 tuner is still useful