- 2020 SX Furrian
- 2020 SX Furrian Fat
- 1993 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
- 1989 Squier II Stratocaster
Stuff Rich uses
- Picks: Fender California Clear, Herco Flex 50, Herco Vintage 66
- Strings: GHS Guitar Boomers
- Amplifier: Line 6 Spider V 60
- Looper: DigiTech JamMan Solo XT (Need help using this? I wrote a better manual on how to use it.)
- Effects: DigiTech RP360
- Keyboards: Casio CTK-7200, Casio SA-46
- Drums: BOSS DR-3
- Recording: Zoom R8 (I wrote a book on how to use this thing more effectively and a second book on how to use the huge amount of effects within the unit)
Stuff you should read right now
- I bought the cheapest bass, and it's actually pretty good
- Using really light electric guitar strings
- Battle of the cheap Squiers: Bullet Stratocaster HT vs. Affinity Telecaster
- Squier Paranormal Offset Telecaster - is it worth it?
- Why are so many watches so hard to read?
- Xaviere XV-550 is the semi-hollow Les Paul you want
- Graffiti Yellow Squier guitars make a wild appearance
- Casio watches for a small wrist
- Looks like a really expensive guitar
- Buy a new car or keep driving an old car?