- 2020 SX Furrian
- 2020 SX Furrian Fat
- 1993 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
- 1989 Squier II Stratocaster
Stuff Rich uses
- Picks: Fender California Clear, Herco Flex 50, Herco Vintage 66
- Strings: GHS Guitar Boomers
- Amplifier: Line 6 Spider V 60
- Looper: DigiTech JamMan Solo XT (Need help using this? I wrote a better manual on how to use it.)
- Effects: DigiTech RP360
- Keyboards: Casio CTK-7200, Casio SA-46
- Drums: BOSS DR-3
- Recording: Zoom R8 (I wrote a book on how to use this thing more effectively and a second book on how to use the huge amount of effects within the unit)
Stuff you should read right now
- For the guy who can't decide between a Strat and a Tele - Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster
- How does a compass work on a smartphone?
- Help with guitar setup (it's more than just adjustments)
- Has tulip mania happened with guitars?
- Why are so many guitar necks thin?
- Nickel plated vs pure nickel guitar strings
- Three things I've learned from driving around DFW
- Living with no tremolo
- I bought the cheapest bass, and it's actually pretty good
- Using really light electric guitar strings