- 2020 SX Furrian
- 2020 SX Furrian Fat
- 1993 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
- 1989 Squier II Stratocaster
Stuff Rich uses
- Picks: Fender California Clear, Herco Flex 50, Herco Vintage 66
- Strings: GHS Guitar Boomers
- Amplifier: Line 6 Spider V 60
- Looper: DigiTech JamMan Solo XT (Need help using this? I wrote a better manual on how to use it.)
- Effects: DigiTech RP360
- Keyboards: Casio CTK-7200, Casio SA-46
- Drums: BOSS DR-3
- Recording: Zoom R8 (I wrote a book on how to use this thing more effectively and a second book on how to use the huge amount of effects within the unit)
Stuff you should read right now
- Silvertone, that other '60s guitar
- manjaro linux in 2021 - it's finally usable
- Is a fat Telecaster right for you?
- Is your cheap guitar holding you back?
- Navigating in northern Dallas-Fort Worth Texas part 2
- If I could travel back to the '90s, would I do it?
- Is a capo safe to use on an electric guitar?
- Guitar and parts availability shortage predictions
- Pedals to make an electric guitar sound old timey
- Blue's Clues Learning Watch (it's kinda ridiculous)