- 2020 SX Furrian
- 2020 SX Furrian Fat
- 1993 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
- 1989 Squier II Stratocaster
Stuff Rich uses
- Picks: Fender California Clear, Herco Flex 50, Herco Vintage 66
- Strings: GHS Guitar Boomers
- Amplifier: Line 6 Spider V 60
- Looper: DigiTech JamMan Solo XT (Need help using this? I wrote a better manual on how to use it.)
- Effects: DigiTech RP360
- Keyboards: Casio CTK-7200, Casio SA-46
- Drums: BOSS DR-3
- Recording: Zoom R8 (I wrote a book on how to use this thing more effectively and a second book on how to use the huge amount of effects within the unit)
Stuff you should read right now
- Ibanez GSR200 is the best value bass right now
- Schecter C-6 Deluxe is the best value electric guitar right now
- List of Casio watch measurements
- Forbidden Planet 1956 - it's awesome
- Living with a "full numbers" analog dial watch
- Will an Epiphone Les Paul appreciate in value like a Gibson Les Paul?
- Squier Affinity or Ibanez GIO?
- Classy minimalist watch - Casio MTP-V006
- It came from the '90s: WAAF Unusual Suspects 1996
- To GPS or not to GPS?