I learned something. If you're going to go to Guitar Center - know what you want to buy, then go to GC on a Sunday. There was hardly anyone in there, there was no pressure to buy anything and I got exactly what I needed. It was a great shopping trip. I think I got a good deal.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see