I learned something. If you're going to go to Guitar Center - know what you want to buy, then go to GC on a Sunday. There was hardly anyone in there, there was no pressure to buy anything and I got exactly what I needed. It was a great shopping trip. I think I got a good deal.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing