here i am
Over the past two weeks I have been unusually bad about returning contact with friends and just getting things done in general.
I was supposed to finalize some ready-for-CD tracks for this guy but ran out of time earlier in the week. But I did get them done and sent off today.
I was supposed to take some photos for this guy but forgot (sorry, man).
I wanted to continue working on my latest electronic music release but didn't.
I wanted to call AAA to update my membership to Florida instead of New England, but forgot.
I wanted to do some screenplay work but forgot that too.
I will endeavor this week to get the crap done I want to do.
But at least I remembered to feed my fish. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing