here i am
Over the past two weeks I have been unusually bad about returning contact with friends and just getting things done in general.
I was supposed to finalize some ready-for-CD tracks for this guy but ran out of time earlier in the week. But I did get them done and sent off today.
I was supposed to take some photos for this guy but forgot (sorry, man).
I wanted to continue working on my latest electronic music release but didn't.
I wanted to call AAA to update my membership to Florida instead of New England, but forgot.
I wanted to do some screenplay work but forgot that too.
I will endeavor this week to get the crap done I want to do.
But at least I remembered to feed my fish. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see