Here I come to save the day
One thing that I'm concerned with my new iMac will be the Mighty Mouse it comes with. Not sure if I'll actually like it or not. It has no buttons on it. This mouse operates by touch rather than button click. I'm very used to my Logitech mouse which is larger than most mice.. err.. mouses.. whatever. Hopefully this one will have some size to it. While I really dig the fact that you can program the bejeezus out of it, if my right hand doesn't like it I'll have to get something else. Let's hope I don't have to.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see