Here I come to save the day
One thing that I'm concerned with my new iMac will be the Mighty Mouse it comes with. Not sure if I'll actually like it or not. It has no buttons on it. This mouse operates by touch rather than button click. I'm very used to my Logitech mouse which is larger than most mice.. err.. mouses.. whatever. Hopefully this one will have some size to it. While I really dig the fact that you can program the bejeezus out of it, if my right hand doesn't like it I'll have to get something else. Let's hope I don't have to.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?