Here I come to save the day
One thing that I'm concerned with my new iMac will be the Mighty Mouse it comes with. Not sure if I'll actually like it or not. It has no buttons on it. This mouse operates by touch rather than button click. I'm very used to my Logitech mouse which is larger than most mice.. err.. mouses.. whatever. Hopefully this one will have some size to it. While I really dig the fact that you can program the bejeezus out of it, if my right hand doesn't like it I'll have to get something else. Let's hope I don't have to.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches