here it comes
First and foremost, Fay looks a lot worse than it actually is. What was a Cat 2 turned into a Cat 1 then into a Tropical Storm. The winds in the storm are @ 60mph as of 6:15am this morning. Yes, this is still crappy weather and no, I will not be going out today.
The Red Cross has already notified that Hillsborough County lifted mandatory evacuations and several other counties have followed suit. Essentially, this is the message being sent: "Yes, this is going to be a really windy rainy day. Don't drive. Stay home."
I plan on doing just that. 🙂
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches