here it comes
First and foremost, Fay looks a lot worse than it actually is. What was a Cat 2 turned into a Cat 1 then into a Tropical Storm. The winds in the storm are @ 60mph as of 6:15am this morning. Yes, this is still crappy weather and no, I will not be going out today.
The Red Cross has already notified that Hillsborough County lifted mandatory evacuations and several other counties have followed suit. Essentially, this is the message being sent: "Yes, this is going to be a really windy rainy day. Don't drive. Stay home."
I plan on doing just that. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods