here it comes
First and foremost, Fay looks a lot worse than it actually is. What was a Cat 2 turned into a Cat 1 then into a Tropical Storm. The winds in the storm are @ 60mph as of 6:15am this morning. Yes, this is still crappy weather and no, I will not be going out today.
The Red Cross has already notified that Hillsborough County lifted mandatory evacuations and several other counties have followed suit. Essentially, this is the message being sent: "Yes, this is going to be a really windy rainy day. Don't drive. Stay home."
I plan on doing just that. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see