how to find the nearest interstate with a garmin streetpilot
UPDATE: Get the Garmin StreetPilot and nuvi Power User's Guide - tons of info, fully illustrated - a must have if you're a StreetPilot or nuvi owner.
. . .
Something I've heard off and on from people who see my StreetPilot is the wish that they could just press a button and find the nearest highway.
Well.. at present that button doesn't exist, but there is another way to do it.
Step 1. Where To?
Step 2. Address
Step 3. Pick your state
Step 4. Find your city
Step 5. Select your city
Step 6. Enter house number as 0
Step 7 (optional). Put the letter I (as in I for Interstate)
Step 8. Press 1 2 3 to switch to the number pad
Step 9. Press dash (optional) then the number of the interstate, then press Done
Step 10. Select the interstate
Step 11. Select the first result
Step 12. Tap Go!
..and that's it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?