how to find the nearest interstate with a garmin streetpilot
UPDATE: Get the Garmin StreetPilot and nuvi Power User's Guide - tons of info, fully illustrated - a must have if you're a StreetPilot or nuvi owner.
. . .
Something I've heard off and on from people who see my StreetPilot is the wish that they could just press a button and find the nearest highway.
Well.. at present that button doesn't exist, but there is another way to do it.
Step 1. Where To?
Step 2. Address
Step 3. Pick your state
Step 4. Find your city
Step 5. Select your city
Step 6. Enter house number as 0
Step 7 (optional). Put the letter I (as in I for Interstate)
Step 8. Press 1 2 3 to switch to the number pad
Step 9. Press dash (optional) then the number of the interstate, then press Done
Step 10. Select the interstate
Step 11. Select the first result
Step 12. Tap Go!
..and that's it.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone