how to find the nearest interstate with a garmin streetpilot
UPDATE: Get the Garmin StreetPilot and nuvi Power User's Guide - tons of info, fully illustrated - a must have if you're a StreetPilot or nuvi owner.
. . .
Something I've heard off and on from people who see my StreetPilot is the wish that they could just press a button and find the nearest highway.
Well.. at present that button doesn't exist, but there is another way to do it.
Step 1. Where To?
Step 2. Address
Step 3. Pick your state
Step 4. Find your city
Step 5. Select your city
Step 6. Enter house number as 0
Step 7 (optional). Put the letter I (as in I for Interstate)
Step 8. Press 1 2 3 to switch to the number pad
Step 9. Press dash (optional) then the number of the interstate, then press Done
Step 10. Select the interstate
Step 11. Select the first result
Step 12. Tap Go!
..and that's it.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984