I'd rather be living in...
Have you ever set a goal for yourself, achieve that goal and then find out it isn't what you really wanted? It goes along the same line with the phrase "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it?"
I'm at a point where (and I say this with a chuckle) I might be moving again. That's right. A fifth move in less than a year's time. Crazy.
In my almost thirty-one years on this Earth, I haven't found anywhere where I could say to myself Yep. I like this place. I'm staying here. I got close to that point when I was living in Bangor Maine, but as I've said before, I didn't fail in Maine. Maine failed me. I tried like hell to make things work out while up there, no doubt about that. Every single day I looked for work. None was to be found, I ran out of money and had to leave.
The ironic part is that I always wanted to live in Maine ever since I was little. During family vacations it was always nice to go there and I used to say to myself Yeah. Someday... Well, that someday came and you know the rest.
Now I'm at a point where the thought pattern goes something like Where could I be the most productive and moreover happy? I believe I know where I should be. With that in mind I'm going to get in contact with some realtors and make things happen.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?