I'd rather be living in...
Have you ever set a goal for yourself, achieve that goal and then find out it isn't what you really wanted? It goes along the same line with the phrase "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it?"
I'm at a point where (and I say this with a chuckle) I might be moving again. That's right. A fifth move in less than a year's time. Crazy.
In my almost thirty-one years on this Earth, I haven't found anywhere where I could say to myself Yep. I like this place. I'm staying here. I got close to that point when I was living in Bangor Maine, but as I've said before, I didn't fail in Maine. Maine failed me. I tried like hell to make things work out while up there, no doubt about that. Every single day I looked for work. None was to be found, I ran out of money and had to leave.
The ironic part is that I always wanted to live in Maine ever since I was little. During family vacations it was always nice to go there and I used to say to myself Yeah. Someday... Well, that someday came and you know the rest.
Now I'm at a point where the thought pattern goes something like Where could I be the most productive and moreover happy? I believe I know where I should be. With that in mind I'm going to get in contact with some realtors and make things happen.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984