It's been a while since I shot out some links here, so here you go.
The Superficial - The tagline to this site is "Because You're Ugly". Having a bad day? Read this and smile, and realize you probably never want to be famous. To note: This is a brilliantly written site.
Where the hell is Matt? - A guy from New England does what most of us only dream of doing: Travel the world. Make sure to check out the dorky dance in the videos.
POI Factory - Well, you knew I couldn't get thru this without throwing in a GPS site. POI Factory is a great place to go if you have a mobile GPS unit that's POI capable (which most are). Find new and interesting places to go so you can, y'know, get out of the house every once in a while. And to note: GPS is not just for people who own luxury vehicles and RV's. It's for everybody.
Vader Sessions - This is a YouTube video. It did make me laugh out loud. That's all you need to know. Go watch it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?