It's been a while since I shot out some links here, so here you go.
The Superficial - The tagline to this site is "Because You're Ugly". Having a bad day? Read this and smile, and realize you probably never want to be famous. To note: This is a brilliantly written site.
Where the hell is Matt? - A guy from New England does what most of us only dream of doing: Travel the world. Make sure to check out the dorky dance in the videos.
POI Factory - Well, you knew I couldn't get thru this without throwing in a GPS site. POI Factory is a great place to go if you have a mobile GPS unit that's POI capable (which most are). Find new and interesting places to go so you can, y'know, get out of the house every once in a while. And to note: GPS is not just for people who own luxury vehicles and RV's. It's for everybody.
Vader Sessions - This is a YouTube video. It did make me laugh out loud. That's all you need to know. Go watch it.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches