Yesterday I fell asleep around 6pm. It's not my intention to knock out at that time, but that's just the way it happens sometimes. My job just wears me right out. I woke up around midnight (note: that's six hours of sleep). Then I usually stay up all night and by 2pm the next day I'm ready to pass out at work. "Not this time", I said. I went back to bed.
Woke up @ 5:45am. My back was stiff as hell for sleeping that long. It still is as I'm typing this. It's not stiff from stress, it's stiff from sleeping.
I seem to have a really weird cycle of sleep. I'm hoping this marathon 12-hour sleep thing will push me back to a normal one, as in go to bed @ 10 or 10:30pm like I'm supposed to so I can get my 7.5 to 8 hours like I should. Even though my back is stiff right now, I do feel quite rested. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see