Yesterday I fell asleep around 6pm. It's not my intention to knock out at that time, but that's just the way it happens sometimes. My job just wears me right out. I woke up around midnight (note: that's six hours of sleep). Then I usually stay up all night and by 2pm the next day I'm ready to pass out at work. "Not this time", I said. I went back to bed.
Woke up @ 5:45am. My back was stiff as hell for sleeping that long. It still is as I'm typing this. It's not stiff from stress, it's stiff from sleeping.
I seem to have a really weird cycle of sleep. I'm hoping this marathon 12-hour sleep thing will push me back to a normal one, as in go to bed @ 10 or 10:30pm like I'm supposed to so I can get my 7.5 to 8 hours like I should. Even though my back is stiff right now, I do feel quite rested. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago