Yesterday I fell asleep around 6pm. It's not my intention to knock out at that time, but that's just the way it happens sometimes. My job just wears me right out. I woke up around midnight (note: that's six hours of sleep). Then I usually stay up all night and by 2pm the next day I'm ready to pass out at work. "Not this time", I said. I went back to bed.
Woke up @ 5:45am. My back was stiff as hell for sleeping that long. It still is as I'm typing this. It's not stiff from stress, it's stiff from sleeping.
I seem to have a really weird cycle of sleep. I'm hoping this marathon 12-hour sleep thing will push me back to a normal one, as in go to bed @ 10 or 10:30pm like I'm supposed to so I can get my 7.5 to 8 hours like I should. Even though my back is stiff right now, I do feel quite rested. 🙂
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches