Changed the site.. again. Yeah, I know.. I've been changing it a lot over the past few weeks. The reason I changed the site's look this time around is because CSS was really ticking me off. I tried very hard to go with a "table-less" design. It did work for the most part. My only issue with it (which was very annoying) is that on different resolutions the former right side menu would "push" to the bottom. No matter what I did, it would always push for certain resolutions. Can't have that.
Also, yeah I went back to the "in a box" design. The borders you see is the box. This time I decided to make the box have rounded edges so it's better to look at.
You'll also see nifty rollover graphics on the top. Woo-hoo. (grin)
So yeah, this design will stick for a while.. until I decide to change it again.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago