Changed the site.. again. Yeah, I know.. I've been changing it a lot over the past few weeks. The reason I changed the site's look this time around is because CSS was really ticking me off. I tried very hard to go with a "table-less" design. It did work for the most part. My only issue with it (which was very annoying) is that on different resolutions the former right side menu would "push" to the bottom. No matter what I did, it would always push for certain resolutions. Can't have that.
Also, yeah I went back to the "in a box" design. The borders you see is the box. This time I decided to make the box have rounded edges so it's better to look at.
You'll also see nifty rollover graphics on the top. Woo-hoo. (grin)
So yeah, this design will stick for a while.. until I decide to change it again.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp