Changed the site.. again. Yeah, I know.. I've been changing it a lot over the past few weeks. The reason I changed the site's look this time around is because CSS was really ticking me off. I tried very hard to go with a "table-less" design. It did work for the most part. My only issue with it (which was very annoying) is that on different resolutions the former right side menu would "push" to the bottom. No matter what I did, it would always push for certain resolutions. Can't have that.
Also, yeah I went back to the "in a box" design. The borders you see is the box. This time I decided to make the box have rounded edges so it's better to look at.
You'll also see nifty rollover graphics on the top. Woo-hoo. (grin)
So yeah, this design will stick for a while.. until I decide to change it again.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar