Changed the site.. again. Yeah, I know.. I've been changing it a lot over the past few weeks. The reason I changed the site's look this time around is because CSS was really ticking me off. I tried very hard to go with a "table-less" design. It did work for the most part. My only issue with it (which was very annoying) is that on different resolutions the former right side menu would "push" to the bottom. No matter what I did, it would always push for certain resolutions. Can't have that.
Also, yeah I went back to the "in a box" design. The borders you see is the box. This time I decided to make the box have rounded edges so it's better to look at.
You'll also see nifty rollover graphics on the top. Woo-hoo. (grin)
So yeah, this design will stick for a while.. until I decide to change it again.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches