Sis called and said she's coming up to visit today. She had called Pop earlier and decided it was best to come over so she could see him. After I got off the phone with her I called Pop and he seems to be doing all right given the current circumstances. He'll be going into surgery sometime today or tomorrow.
Pop sounded very worried when I spoke to him on the phone, moreso than usual when he's in the hospital. I'm trying to keep a positive mental attitude that everything will turn out ok and that the hospital will, oh, I dunno, FIX the problem with his foot.
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake