Sis called and said she's coming up to visit today. She had called Pop earlier and decided it was best to come over so she could see him. After I got off the phone with her I called Pop and he seems to be doing all right given the current circumstances. He'll be going into surgery sometime today or tomorrow.
Pop sounded very worried when I spoke to him on the phone, moreso than usual when he's in the hospital. I'm trying to keep a positive mental attitude that everything will turn out ok and that the hospital will, oh, I dunno, FIX the problem with his foot.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)