Sis called and said she's coming up to visit today. She had called Pop earlier and decided it was best to come over so she could see him. After I got off the phone with her I called Pop and he seems to be doing all right given the current circumstances. He'll be going into surgery sometime today or tomorrow.
Pop sounded very worried when I spoke to him on the phone, moreso than usual when he's in the hospital. I'm trying to keep a positive mental attitude that everything will turn out ok and that the hospital will, oh, I dunno, FIX the problem with his foot.
More articles to check out
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price
- Is a slide rule bezel on an aviation watch worthless?
- Glarry GTL Semi-Hollow Body guitar review