MT 3.15 sucks!
Today turned out to be the most hell-intensified blog experience I've ever had with MT v3.15. I wanted something relatively simple, to have sCode and Blacklist running together. Sounds easy, right? Wrong.
I'm not going to go into the details, but I will say that I'm back to using MT v2.661. Works much better, much faster and I'm definitely sticking with it. All this "new" crap that came with 3.15 completely screwed up my blog. I won't make that mistake again. And yeah, I know I just said recently the installation went through without a hitch. Little did I know...
And wouldn't you know it - I got the multiple category thing to work on 2.661 by doing a reinstall (which incidentally was the whole reason I upgraded to 3.15 in the first place).
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984