my high school
I graduated from Killingly High School in Danielson Connecticut in 1993. I live in Tampa Florida now (obviously) but sometimes I'll look up what's going on where I used to live just for kicks (hey, we all do it).
I found an interesting article recently: Killingly High School principal resigns.
The most interesting part of the article:
The board met in a two-hour closed special session before voting on Costello’s status. They remained silent on the topic after adjourning, issuing a prepared statement.
The guy got in some real hot water doing something unbelievably stupid, so the board in its wisdom decided to hold a "special" private session and completely shut out the residents as to why he quit, and they'll never know the true reasons. Then they flew out a b.s. statement in a desperate attempt to cover their tracks. Nobody bought it.
School systems are supposed to be transparent, and KHS is definitely not. The comments on that article pretty much say it all.
This happens a lot where I come from unfortunately.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two