My wipers suck
I got my windshield wipers changed in preparation for the winter season back when I had the Blizzak's mounted on the car. I went for winter wipers. The only difference between winter wipers and regular ones is that the winter kind have a thick "coat" around them. This is to prevent them from icing up on the windshield. And it's true, that coat does prevent freeze-up. Anyway..
As God as my witness I will never get wipers from a tire place again. At any speed above 60mph, the wipers fail to wipe the most important place they should: in front of my face. If I slow to under 60 they wipe fine. Any speed above that and every area of the glass gets wiped except right where I need to SEE. Ironic, eh? Yeah, very.
I should have done what I do every year: Go to NAPA and get premium Anco winter blades. This year I didn't. Now I remember why all those years back I bought Anco's. (a-duh..)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?