My wipers suck
I got my windshield wipers changed in preparation for the winter season back when I had the Blizzak's mounted on the car. I went for winter wipers. The only difference between winter wipers and regular ones is that the winter kind have a thick "coat" around them. This is to prevent them from icing up on the windshield. And it's true, that coat does prevent freeze-up. Anyway..
As God as my witness I will never get wipers from a tire place again. At any speed above 60mph, the wipers fail to wipe the most important place they should: in front of my face. If I slow to under 60 they wipe fine. Any speed above that and every area of the glass gets wiped except right where I need to SEE. Ironic, eh? Yeah, very.
I should have done what I do every year: Go to NAPA and get premium Anco winter blades. This year I didn't. Now I remember why all those years back I bought Anco's. (a-duh..)
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984