My wipers suck
I got my windshield wipers changed in preparation for the winter season back when I had the Blizzak's mounted on the car. I went for winter wipers. The only difference between winter wipers and regular ones is that the winter kind have a thick "coat" around them. This is to prevent them from icing up on the windshield. And it's true, that coat does prevent freeze-up. Anyway..
As God as my witness I will never get wipers from a tire place again. At any speed above 60mph, the wipers fail to wipe the most important place they should: in front of my face. If I slow to under 60 they wipe fine. Any speed above that and every area of the glass gets wiped except right where I need to SEE. Ironic, eh? Yeah, very.
I should have done what I do every year: Go to NAPA and get premium Anco winter blades. This year I didn't. Now I remember why all those years back I bought Anco's. (a-duh..)
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone