nerdy poop for 11 may '09
I've been doing some nerdy crapola the past few days, and since there's really nothing else major to report, that's what I'm going to write about. 😉
I switched back to Thunderbird from Windows Live Mail. Hotmail worked fine and all that but I missed the features that I get with t-bird.
My Flickr Pro account will be coming up for renewal in June. And even though it's only 25 bucks to renew for the year I probably won't be doing it because I'm in hardcore bill-pay mode at the moment, and will continue to be for a while. That being the case, I am in the slow arduous process of moving all the images back to this domain. There are several hundred posts I have to "convert" over. Pain in the ass, to say the least. But I gotta do what I gotta do.
The first thing people will notice is a hotlink nastygram if viewing this from an RSS reader for where images are. I have to do this because otherwise I'll run out of bandwidth real fast. Secondly I can't put super-high quality images here because I simply don't have the space, but that's not really a big deal for most people.
I am behind on the books that I need to finish. One is somewhat done and then there are a few more I have to write. The entire reason I haven't been working on them is because I'm been farting around with Windows 7 - which by the way is working awesome so far.
Lastly, because of the new Star Trek movie that's out, the voice file I made for GPS years ago is getting attention once again. Who'da thunk it.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing