nerdy poop for 11 may '09
I've been doing some nerdy crapola the past few days, and since there's really nothing else major to report, that's what I'm going to write about. 😉
I switched back to Thunderbird from Windows Live Mail. Hotmail worked fine and all that but I missed the features that I get with t-bird.
My Flickr Pro account will be coming up for renewal in June. And even though it's only 25 bucks to renew for the year I probably won't be doing it because I'm in hardcore bill-pay mode at the moment, and will continue to be for a while. That being the case, I am in the slow arduous process of moving all the images back to this domain. There are several hundred posts I have to "convert" over. Pain in the ass, to say the least. But I gotta do what I gotta do.
The first thing people will notice is a hotlink nastygram if viewing this from an RSS reader for where images are. I have to do this because otherwise I'll run out of bandwidth real fast. Secondly I can't put super-high quality images here because I simply don't have the space, but that's not really a big deal for most people.
I am behind on the books that I need to finish. One is somewhat done and then there are a few more I have to write. The entire reason I haven't been working on them is because I'm been farting around with Windows 7 - which by the way is working awesome so far.
Lastly, because of the new Star Trek movie that's out, the voice file I made for GPS years ago is getting attention once again. Who'da thunk it.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see