new alesis fusion book - coming soon
As many who visit this web site know, I play an Alesis Fusion workstation synthesizer. Awesome 'board, no doubt about that.
I've received many requests for help concerning how-to's and things of that nature, so... I figured it was time to write a book that explains how to do what I do on that synthesizer. No, it will not be a replacement for the reference manual. Think of it more as a complement to it.
My book will feature many illustrations and be written in what I call "Plain English" style, meaning as little technobabble as possible.
Here's some of what will appear in the book:
* Detailed tutorial on how to install Hollow Sun sounds
* A "real world" approach to the internal sequencer, where you can use it easily and effectively
* Detailed tutorial on synth + audio use in the sequencer
* Detailed tutorial on how to import samples using the Fusion Convertor (importing WAV samples and so on)
...and lots more.
I expect to have it completed soon, and will be available for sale. Don't worry, the price will be more than reasonable. 🙂
Once released, I'll announce it here.
-- update --
The book is completed! The information on how to get it is here.
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap