Decided to change the look of the blog again. At the time I write this, just the home page reflects the new template. All the other pages will follow suit shortly.
This is my first experimentation with "correct" colors that follow the color wheel properly. I've already been told the blog is easier to read (which was the whole point,) so that's cool.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp