Decided to change the look of the blog again. At the time I write this, just the home page reflects the new template. All the other pages will follow suit shortly.
This is my first experimentation with "correct" colors that follow the color wheel properly. I've already been told the blog is easier to read (which was the whole point,) so that's cool.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time