Above: Night shot of crazy streaking colors from my '05 GMC Canyon gauge pod.
I just came back from a late night outing just for the hell of it. Sometimes I'm up in the wee hours of the morn' and bored.. so I just drive out to the local 24-hr convenience store just for something to do.
The best part about driving really late at night is that there's almost no one on the road. It's a very peaceful driving experience which is a big reason I do it from time to time. In addition to that, all the stores that are open at that time have employees that are really laid back and easy to get along with.
You wouldn't believe how easy it is to drive around when the roads are clear. 😉
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)