Above: Night shot of crazy streaking colors from my '05 GMC Canyon gauge pod.
I just came back from a late night outing just for the hell of it. Sometimes I'm up in the wee hours of the morn' and bored.. so I just drive out to the local 24-hr convenience store just for something to do.
The best part about driving really late at night is that there's almost no one on the road. It's a very peaceful driving experience which is a big reason I do it from time to time. In addition to that, all the stores that are open at that time have employees that are really laid back and easy to get along with.
You wouldn't believe how easy it is to drive around when the roads are clear. 😉
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price