Above: Night shot of crazy streaking colors from my '05 GMC Canyon gauge pod.
I just came back from a late night outing just for the hell of it. Sometimes I'm up in the wee hours of the morn' and bored.. so I just drive out to the local 24-hr convenience store just for something to do.
The best part about driving really late at night is that there's almost no one on the road. It's a very peaceful driving experience which is a big reason I do it from time to time. In addition to that, all the stores that are open at that time have employees that are really laid back and easy to get along with.
You wouldn't believe how easy it is to drive around when the roads are clear. 😉
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap