nobody reads my blog
Y'know it's really interesting what people write on their blogs. It's especially interesting when bloggers turn into attention whores.
A classic example of this is when anyone writes "nobody reads my blog" or "no one reads my blog". I used it for the title of this post as a joke (because people do in fact read mine).
Using Google Blog Search you can find blog after blog that has this written over and over again.
Use these links to check it out for yourself:
This begs the question: If no one reads your blog, who gives a crap? I certainly don't. Maybe if you stopped being such a whiny turd people would actually read it for a change.
Here's some more interesting blog searches.
Common words and phrases
(Are we all the same?)
(Proof positive that yes, people are stupid)
- tomarrow (should be tomorrow)
- rediculous (should be ridiculous)
- definately (should be definitely)
- wierd (should be weird)
- seperate (should be separate)
..and the granddaddy of them all:
- cematary (should be cemetery)
Always remember: NEVER HAS THERE BEEN AN A IN THE WORD CEMETERY. EVER.
You may be thinking "But.. I've seen street signs like Cemetary Road!" Yes you have. The idiot who made the sign CAN'T SPELL CORRECTLY.
Sad but true.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp