nobody reads my blog
Y'know it's really interesting what people write on their blogs. It's especially interesting when bloggers turn into attention whores.
A classic example of this is when anyone writes "nobody reads my blog" or "no one reads my blog". I used it for the title of this post as a joke (because people do in fact read mine).
Using Google Blog Search you can find blog after blog that has this written over and over again.
Use these links to check it out for yourself:
This begs the question: If no one reads your blog, who gives a crap? I certainly don't. Maybe if you stopped being such a whiny turd people would actually read it for a change.
Here's some more interesting blog searches.
Common words and phrases
(Are we all the same?)
(Proof positive that yes, people are stupid)
- tomarrow (should be tomorrow)
- rediculous (should be ridiculous)
- definately (should be definitely)
- wierd (should be weird)
- seperate (should be separate)
..and the granddaddy of them all:
- cematary (should be cemetery)
Always remember: NEVER HAS THERE BEEN AN A IN THE WORD CEMETERY. EVER.
You may be thinking "But.. I've seen street signs like Cemetary Road!" Yes you have. The idiot who made the sign CAN'T SPELL CORRECTLY.
Sad but true.
9 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)