now this word from kellogg's product 19
I found what is nothing short of a gem. The Pythons in 1975 on ABC's A.M. America. Absolutely INCREDIBLE. If you have any sense of humor whatsoever you will laugh out loud at least twice when watching this. The host of the show Stephanie Edwards completely does not know what to do with these guys. Amazing stuff.
New tunes are coming along slowly but surely for a new music thing I will be releasing at a later time. It's going to be an electronica-ish thing. This sentence is the third in a row that contains the word "thing". If I said "kiss my thing", are you thinking of an object or a part of my body? If part of my body, I guarantee you weren't thinking about my elbow.
Today I will be shooting a video discussing running linux on a USB stick, a.k.a. pendrive. Cool for us nerdy types. Not cool for everyone else that doesn't have the first clue what linux is. Such is life. 🙂
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches