..now with menubar!
I was running out of space for menu choices in my previous design, so I redesigned the site slightly to include a menubar to the right.
For regular visitors, if the pages look screwed up, just refresh the home page. Windows users can do this by hitting F5 on your keyboard (don't know if a Mac has an F5 key or not...)
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar