Ode to Pop
Just before I pulled in to work today I was thinking of how lucky I am that my pop is still around. As I pulled into the parking lot I called pop. He answered, I told him I was happy that he was going to be around this Christmas and that I love him (he's my dad after all). He said 'thank you' and that he loved me also.
Tip to all: Make sure you call your parents and tell them you love them, especially during this time of year. Don't be one of those people that says "I should've told them I loved them when I had the chance." Tell them now while you do have the chance. Now is the best time, not later.
Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago