Ode to Pop
Just before I pulled in to work today I was thinking of how lucky I am that my pop is still around. As I pulled into the parking lot I called pop. He answered, I told him I was happy that he was going to be around this Christmas and that I love him (he's my dad after all). He said 'thank you' and that he loved me also.
Tip to all: Make sure you call your parents and tell them you love them, especially during this time of year. Don't be one of those people that says "I should've told them I loved them when I had the chance." Tell them now while you do have the chance. Now is the best time, not later.
Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches