Ode to Pop
Just before I pulled in to work today I was thinking of how lucky I am that my pop is still around. As I pulled into the parking lot I called pop. He answered, I told him I was happy that he was going to be around this Christmas and that I love him (he's my dad after all). He said 'thank you' and that he loved me also.
Tip to all: Make sure you call your parents and tell them you love them, especially during this time of year. Don't be one of those people that says "I should've told them I loved them when I had the chance." Tell them now while you do have the chance. Now is the best time, not later.
Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone