off to the great toilet bowl in the sky
I came home and found that the betta fish I bought 8 months ago was dead.
Am I all depressed about my dead fish? Pff.. no. It's a fish. Anyone who gets emotional over a 3-dollar fish has a few screws loose as far as I'm concerned.
Most people can't get bettas to last past 6 months so I think I did pretty good. I'm not sure whether I'll be buying another female because the male ones have better color and longer fins.
So... I will be heading to the pet store later today to buy another one. If I'm lucky I'll find one with some green in it (those are not easy to find.)
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Schecter PT Special in Aqua Burst Pearl
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it