off to the great toilet bowl in the sky
I came home and found that the betta fish I bought 8 months ago was dead.
Am I all depressed about my dead fish? Pff.. no. It's a fish. Anyone who gets emotional over a 3-dollar fish has a few screws loose as far as I'm concerned.
Most people can't get bettas to last past 6 months so I think I did pretty good. I'm not sure whether I'll be buying another female because the male ones have better color and longer fins.
So... I will be heading to the pet store later today to buy another one. If I'm lucky I'll find one with some green in it (those are not easy to find.)
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone