off to the great toilet bowl in the sky
I came home and found that the betta fish I bought 8 months ago was dead.
Am I all depressed about my dead fish? Pff.. no. It's a fish. Anyone who gets emotional over a 3-dollar fish has a few screws loose as far as I'm concerned.
Most people can't get bettas to last past 6 months so I think I did pretty good. I'm not sure whether I'll be buying another female because the male ones have better color and longer fins.
So... I will be heading to the pet store later today to buy another one. If I'm lucky I'll find one with some green in it (those are not easy to find.)
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984