off to the great toilet bowl in the sky
I came home and found that the betta fish I bought 8 months ago was dead.
Am I all depressed about my dead fish? Pff.. no. It's a fish. Anyone who gets emotional over a 3-dollar fish has a few screws loose as far as I'm concerned.
Most people can't get bettas to last past 6 months so I think I did pretty good. I'm not sure whether I'll be buying another female because the male ones have better color and longer fins.
So... I will be heading to the pet store later today to buy another one. If I'm lucky I'll find one with some green in it (those are not easy to find.)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago