I transitioned all my stuph over to the new phpBB comment system thing. The first thing that everyone is going to notice is that all the archive links are now different - which sucks. It was a tradeoff of going to this new thing. They are all numbered instead of worded like before. What this means is that if you e-mailed links to anyone, they won't work because they've changed. Yeah, it sucks big time, but, I'm not going to change it again. Lots of people are going to get my (in)famous 404 page.
Also, I couldn't import the old comments into the new comment system. Not to worry, all the old comments are still on the blog entries, they just won't appear on the bbs.
And.. that's about it. I'm going to bed. 😉
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap