Out and aboot
Pop and I took a look at the inside of that house today (the one with forty-four acres). Not too bad. It definitely needs work, no question about that.
Here's the wrench in the engine, so-to-speak:
Less than twenty-four hours after we looked at the house, someone else is already interested in it, and I know why - it's the land. That land is just soooooo primo it's not even funny. Even so, Pop put in a bid and I hope he gets it.
The question all my friends are wondering is when Pop moves here, does this mean I will move out of my apartment? Unlikely. Hanging out for a few days with Pop reminded me of why I enjoy being on my own (even if I am broke).
I love Pop but there are a few things he does that severely annoy the crap out of me. Out of respect for him I will not list what they are. Those who know me know what I'm talking about. The long and short of it is that I'm going to fight to keep my apartment. If I moved back in with Pop, there is no doubt in my mind I would go nuts in a relatively short period of time.
So come hell or high water I will try my damndest to stay where I am.
I am hoping Pop wins the bid. Many good fiscal opportunities will happen should that occur.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?