Out and aboot
Pop and I took a look at the inside of that house today (the one with forty-four acres). Not too bad. It definitely needs work, no question about that.
Here's the wrench in the engine, so-to-speak:
Less than twenty-four hours after we looked at the house, someone else is already interested in it, and I know why - it's the land. That land is just soooooo primo it's not even funny. Even so, Pop put in a bid and I hope he gets it.
The question all my friends are wondering is when Pop moves here, does this mean I will move out of my apartment? Unlikely. Hanging out for a few days with Pop reminded me of why I enjoy being on my own (even if I am broke).
I love Pop but there are a few things he does that severely annoy the crap out of me. Out of respect for him I will not list what they are. Those who know me know what I'm talking about. The long and short of it is that I'm going to fight to keep my apartment. If I moved back in with Pop, there is no doubt in my mind I would go nuts in a relatively short period of time.
So come hell or high water I will try my damndest to stay where I am.
I am hoping Pop wins the bid. Many good fiscal opportunities will happen should that occur.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see