phpBB.com gets hacked
Evidently this sent some shockwaves through the web hosting community as several providers pulled phpBB right off their site as soon as this happened, according to phpBB themselves.
phpBB states bluntly that "..we do not believe, nor do we have any reason to believe, that our system was compromised due to any fault in phpBB 2.0.11." Whether or not this is true is left for you to decide, but in defense of phpBB, the last major exploit was a problem with PHP itself, not phpBB. Personally speaking, if phpBB immediately releases a new patch when the site goes back up, this would confirm there was a problem with the existing software. If they don't, then their claim of "it wasn't our softwares fault" will be true - but that's just my opinion.
We'll see how this one fares out I guess.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?