I acquired that radio I spoke about before. It's slightly larger than the palm of my hand, operates on two AAA batteries and works great.
I'm very happy to have it. This is a nice cool little radio I can take anywhere, tune in and listen. And the reception is surprisingly good.
My only knock is that the picture of it lies to you. The digital display is not backlit. Other than that it's just fine. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)