I acquired that radio I spoke about before. It's slightly larger than the palm of my hand, operates on two AAA batteries and works great.
I'm very happy to have it. This is a nice cool little radio I can take anywhere, tune in and listen. And the reception is surprisingly good.
My only knock is that the picture of it lies to you. The digital display is not backlit. Other than that it's just fine. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price
- Is a slide rule bezel on an aviation watch worthless?
- Glarry GTL Semi-Hollow Body guitar review