Reminder to me
I'm writing this as a reminder to myself (with a new category) to get my screenplay back on track. On most days I wear my memory stick around my neck to remind me to get the damn thing done. This is the same as tying a string around your finger. Regardless of that, no matter how many times I wear it, it never seems to sink in that I have to get it done. And yeah, I have to get that done. Whether it succeeds or fails, it's just a thing I have to do.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984