Reminder to me
I'm writing this as a reminder to myself (with a new category) to get my screenplay back on track. On most days I wear my memory stick around my neck to remind me to get the damn thing done. This is the same as tying a string around your finger. Regardless of that, no matter how many times I wear it, it never seems to sink in that I have to get it done. And yeah, I have to get that done. Whether it succeeds or fails, it's just a thing I have to do.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see