Reminder to me
I'm writing this as a reminder to myself (with a new category) to get my screenplay back on track. On most days I wear my memory stick around my neck to remind me to get the damn thing done. This is the same as tying a string around your finger. Regardless of that, no matter how many times I wear it, it never seems to sink in that I have to get it done. And yeah, I have to get that done. Whether it succeeds or fails, it's just a thing I have to do.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago