I changed the design of the site slightly because I noticed it was getting a bit chunky in the graphics dept., so I slimmed it down a bit.
There's a nifty little CSS rule called -moz-border-radius that I'm using in this current design. If you are using Firefox to view this site you will see nice roundy borders, like this:
Notice the rounded corners on the white boxes.
If you are using Internet Exploder Explorer, you will see regular squared corners like this:
Either way, the site is still plenty readable in IE 7 or Firefox 2.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see