I changed the design of the site slightly because I noticed it was getting a bit chunky in the graphics dept., so I slimmed it down a bit.
There's a nifty little CSS rule called -moz-border-radius that I'm using in this current design. If you are using Firefox to view this site you will see nice roundy borders, like this:
Notice the rounded corners on the white boxes.
If you are using Internet Exploder Explorer, you will see regular squared corners like this:
Either way, the site is still plenty readable in IE 7 or Firefox 2.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing