I changed the design of the site slightly because I noticed it was getting a bit chunky in the graphics dept., so I slimmed it down a bit.
There's a nifty little CSS rule called -moz-border-radius that I'm using in this current design. If you are using Firefox to view this site you will see nice roundy borders, like this:
Notice the rounded corners on the white boxes.
If you are using Internet Exploder Explorer, you will see regular squared corners like this:
Either way, the site is still plenty readable in IE 7 or Firefox 2.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?