sam i am
I finally ponied up and got a Sam's Club membership.
Because Sam's is the only place that sells cases of Monster LO-CARB soda.
I know what you're thinking.
So.. you got a Sam's membership just for that soda?
Yes. I'm totally addicted to the stuff but it's prohibitively expensive.
It costs over $2.50 a can (tax not included) in you buy them individually.
When you buy it by the case it's $1.29 a can (tax included).
The Sam's yearly membership fee will have paid for itself after the second case.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see