sam i am
I finally ponied up and got a Sam's Club membership.
Because Sam's is the only place that sells cases of Monster LO-CARB soda.
I know what you're thinking.
So.. you got a Sam's membership just for that soda?
Yes. I'm totally addicted to the stuff but it's prohibitively expensive.
It costs over $2.50 a can (tax not included) in you buy them individually.
When you buy it by the case it's $1.29 a can (tax included).
The Sam's yearly membership fee will have paid for itself after the second case.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed