Yesterday I was feeling quite crappy and for some reason.. old. So I decided to post a personal ad and got a few responses. Yaaaay. 🙂
From cute girls, mind you. Yes, plural. Girls.
In typical fashion I wrote my ad as I would a blog post. I don't go into what kind of girl I want (save for the fact I don't do BBWs) because to be honest it's a really boring read. I like to make what I write on personals entertaining.
It works for me; I get responses. That's all that counts.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)