I bought yet another domain today. Menga dot info. Why? Because Dotster has a promotion going on right now where you can purchase any dot-info that's available for seventy-seven cents. I'm serious. Just use the coupon code 77info and it'll go from $2.99 (which is already dirt cheap) to 77¢. So if you ever wanted a true dot-whatever, the dot-info is the next best thing to free.
I have a placeholder page there right now.. and to be honest I have no clue what to put there. Maybe I'll just redirect it to this site later. I dunno.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar