I bought yet another domain today. Menga dot info. Why? Because Dotster has a promotion going on right now where you can purchase any dot-info that's available for seventy-seven cents. I'm serious. Just use the coupon code 77info and it'll go from $2.99 (which is already dirt cheap) to 77¢. So if you ever wanted a true dot-whatever, the dot-info is the next best thing to free.
I have a placeholder page there right now.. and to be honest I have no clue what to put there. Maybe I'll just redirect it to this site later. I dunno.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp