Yesterday I mowed Pop's lawn. It was lookin' a bit shaggy. There was some dead blades here and there but nothing too bad that couldn't be taken care of. I've been telling Pop to use the lawn sprinklers (they came with the house) but he doesn't for whatever reason. Maybe if I bug him enough he'll start using them. 🙂
.-.-. ( ) .-. : /.-. ( .`:`. ) ( /| ) `"` | `"`
Today is St. Patrick's Day and I'm doing.. absolutely nothing.
I drive a green truck. Does that count?
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see