Yesterday I mowed Pop's lawn. It was lookin' a bit shaggy. There was some dead blades here and there but nothing too bad that couldn't be taken care of. I've been telling Pop to use the lawn sprinklers (they came with the house) but he doesn't for whatever reason. Maybe if I bug him enough he'll start using them. 🙂
.-.-. ( ) .-. : /.-. ( .`:`. ) ( /| ) `"` | `"`
Today is St. Patrick's Day and I'm doing.. absolutely nothing.
I drive a green truck. Does that count?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?