Yesterday I mowed Pop's lawn. It was lookin' a bit shaggy. There was some dead blades here and there but nothing too bad that couldn't be taken care of. I've been telling Pop to use the lawn sprinklers (they came with the house) but he doesn't for whatever reason. Maybe if I bug him enough he'll start using them. 🙂
.-.-. ( ) .-. : /.-. ( .`:`. ) ( /| ) `"` | `"`
Today is St. Patrick's Day and I'm doing.. absolutely nothing.
I drive a green truck. Does that count?
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches