Sick of banners
There are a few sites I visit (gaming sites mostly,) that are on those 'free' web space providers. The 'free' means that you are forced to have banner ads at the top of your web pages.
To anyone who has one of these, for the love of God spend some CASH and get a regular host with no banners.. pleeeeezzzz.. those ads are SO annoying. Go and get an ArisHost account - it's 30 bucks FOR THE YEAR. Yeah, 30 bucks a YEAR. Anyone can afford that.
So if you have one of those banner'd sites - get off your lazy duff and spend the (oh my God) 30 bucks. Your site visitors will thank you immensely for it. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing