Sick of banners
There are a few sites I visit (gaming sites mostly,) that are on those 'free' web space providers. The 'free' means that you are forced to have banner ads at the top of your web pages.
To anyone who has one of these, for the love of God spend some CASH and get a regular host with no banners.. pleeeeezzzz.. those ads are SO annoying. Go and get an ArisHost account - it's 30 bucks FOR THE YEAR. Yeah, 30 bucks a YEAR. Anyone can afford that.
So if you have one of those banner'd sites - get off your lazy duff and spend the (oh my God) 30 bucks. Your site visitors will thank you immensely for it. (grin)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?