Sickness taking its toll
I still got a case of the sniffles - but I am feeling far better than I did two days ago. A co-worker was nice enough to give me a few MotrinIB's to get me through the day.
I believe my cold is at the end of it's strain because my nose is itchy. Whenever my nose gets itchy, I know I am at the end of a cold. :-) Sounds weird but it's true.
More articles to check out
- To GPS or not to GPS?
- FM rock radio in 2020. Finally dead? Yes.
- The “Hide Away” Freddy King 11th chord
- Stop playing power chords
- What dashcam do you use? Viofo update, 300 days later
- Any good guitars for under $500?
- I bought another SX Furrian
- Metal’s continuing downward spiral
- EMF radiation danger in quartz watches – time to switch to automatic?
- All about TAXI A&R membership, thoughts on whether metal music sells anymore