Sickness taking its toll
I still got a case of the sniffles - but I am feeling far better than I did two days ago. A co-worker was nice enough to give me a few MotrinIB's to get me through the day.
I believe my cold is at the end of it's strain because my nose is itchy. Whenever my nose gets itchy, I know I am at the end of a cold. 🙂 Sounds weird but it's true.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp