Sickness taking its toll
I still got a case of the sniffles - but I am feeling far better than I did two days ago. A co-worker was nice enough to give me a few MotrinIB's to get me through the day.
I believe my cold is at the end of it's strain because my nose is itchy. Whenever my nose gets itchy, I know I am at the end of a cold. :-) Sounds weird but it's true.
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- State of the watch collection for end of 2019
- Why do we keep going back to the Stratocaster?
- The good and bad of preordering a guitar
- 1989 Squier II Stratocaster rides again
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Did PRS win best black guitar of 2019?
- Black Friday guitars 2019
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Cheap Strat copy replacement necks are sometimes better than genuine Fender
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years