Sickness taking its toll
I still got a case of the sniffles - but I am feeling far better than I did two days ago. A co-worker was nice enough to give me a few MotrinIB's to get me through the day.
I believe my cold is at the end of it's strain because my nose is itchy. Whenever my nose gets itchy, I know I am at the end of a cold. 🙂 Sounds weird but it's true.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar