Something to look forward to
I just got done watching Saturday Night Live in the '80s and wow, what a nostalgia trip. While I don't remember too much of the early years, I do remember the later from around '85 up. I remembered every single face, music guest, act... just everything. I was amazed at how much I knew about the show - and how cool it was (and still is).
Something that was said several times struck a real good chord with me. Several writers and actors said they really didn't start getting in the swing of life doing what they wanted to be doing until their early-to-mid thirties. Many of them joined SNL at around that point in their lives.
It just reminded me that even though I'm thirty, I still have a long way to go and I'm still very young.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?