Something to look forward to
I just got done watching Saturday Night Live in the '80s and wow, what a nostalgia trip. While I don't remember too much of the early years, I do remember the later from around '85 up. I remembered every single face, music guest, act... just everything. I was amazed at how much I knew about the show - and how cool it was (and still is).
Something that was said several times struck a real good chord with me. Several writers and actors said they really didn't start getting in the swing of life doing what they wanted to be doing until their early-to-mid thirties. Many of them joined SNL at around that point in their lives.
It just reminded me that even though I'm thirty, I still have a long way to go and I'm still very young.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar