Something to look forward to
I just got done watching Saturday Night Live in the '80s and wow, what a nostalgia trip. While I don't remember too much of the early years, I do remember the later from around '85 up. I remembered every single face, music guest, act... just everything. I was amazed at how much I knew about the show - and how cool it was (and still is).
Something that was said several times struck a real good chord with me. Several writers and actors said they really didn't start getting in the swing of life doing what they wanted to be doing until their early-to-mid thirties. Many of them joined SNL at around that point in their lives.
It just reminded me that even though I'm thirty, I still have a long way to go and I'm still very young.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984