I live in a very small apartment so space is at a premium. When I consider buying anything I first have to take into account how much space it will take up. Recently I've entertained the idea of buying a television and was aiming for something either 19 or 20" in size.
Tube televisions are out. Too bulky. So I checked out the LCD tv's. These things are still way too expensive. It makes absolutely no sense that they are almost double the price of tube tv's.
I just can't see myself spending $400+ right now for a tv.
Fuggit. Not that important.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see