I live in a very small apartment so space is at a premium. When I consider buying anything I first have to take into account how much space it will take up. Recently I've entertained the idea of buying a television and was aiming for something either 19 or 20" in size.
Tube televisions are out. Too bulky. So I checked out the LCD tv's. These things are still way too expensive. It makes absolutely no sense that they are almost double the price of tube tv's.
I just can't see myself spending $400+ right now for a tv.
Fuggit. Not that important.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed