I live in a very small apartment so space is at a premium. When I consider buying anything I first have to take into account how much space it will take up. Recently I've entertained the idea of buying a television and was aiming for something either 19 or 20" in size.
Tube televisions are out. Too bulky. So I checked out the LCD tv's. These things are still way too expensive. It makes absolutely no sense that they are almost double the price of tube tv's.
I just can't see myself spending $400+ right now for a tv.
Fuggit. Not that important.
13 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture