St. V's / Web Sites / Apple crap / Tunes
Three cute girls wished me a happy St. Valentine's Day. Sandra from Germany, Charmaine from Hong Kong and Barbara from the good ol' USA. My love reaches all over the world, what can I say. 😉 I wished all of them a happy St. V's back, of course.
One of the old domains used years ago used for a local Counter-Strike team in Connecticut was up for grabs so I registered it for myself. It'll be interesting to see if anyone goes there. Probably not. But what the hell, I registered it anyway.
Today is the sixth day of the "five to seven business days" for my refund to get processed for my iMac I sent back. Of course, they didn't bother to start the process.. so it was a good thing I called. Now the process has actually started. I expect to see the refund in full before Monday of next week. If not, well.. they'll be hearing from me.
The video of me playing guitar was downloaded a lot more times than I expected it to be. Without realizing it, that was the first time I've posted video of me actually playing a guitar. It was cool that so many people checked it out. Maybe I'll post another "mini-jam" of me playing the Schecter C-1 Classic. Speaking of which, I really should get that release I talked about earlier finished.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp