This has probably been the boldest move I have ever done, but.. I've decided to make this web site almost 100% text based. I have come to a point where I am absolutely sick of web design, and almost damn near hate it at this point. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's arguing with my own site. Screw that. I buckled down, downloaded all the original templates for the software that powers this site, then stripped those down after that. The result is what you see now, and I like it. This thing loads so fast now it amazes me. I bet it would even load quick on those poor souls out there who still connect using dial-up (hehe).
I've come to the realization that blogs are not supposed to be graphically based. They should not be full of ads or banners or other stuff. They should contain the one thing people come to your site for in the first place: the blog itself. (duh??!?!)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?