This has probably been the boldest move I have ever done, but.. I've decided to make this web site almost 100% text based. I have come to a point where I am absolutely sick of web design, and almost damn near hate it at this point. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's arguing with my own site. Screw that. I buckled down, downloaded all the original templates for the software that powers this site, then stripped those down after that. The result is what you see now, and I like it. This thing loads so fast now it amazes me. I bet it would even load quick on those poor souls out there who still connect using dial-up (hehe).
I've come to the realization that blogs are not supposed to be graphically based. They should not be full of ads or banners or other stuff. They should contain the one thing people come to your site for in the first place: the blog itself. (duh??!?!)
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing