the army lives
Yesterday I went to fye in the mall and picked up Army of Darkness. At the register there were two people working. One guy that looked to be late 20s and a girl late 20s or early 30s.
Guy: NICE. GOOD CHOICE, man. (Note: I did not say a word before he said that.)
Girl: OH MY GOD, I love this flick.
I kid you not, this really happened.
Then a conversation broke out for about 5 minutes just on this movie. Amazing. Ka-bam, and we were all quoting lines from the flick. It was awesome.
I swear, if I knew where more people like this were in Tampa, I would hang out with them all the time. Seriously.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp