the army lives
Yesterday I went to fye in the mall and picked up Army of Darkness. At the register there were two people working. One guy that looked to be late 20s and a girl late 20s or early 30s.
Guy: NICE. GOOD CHOICE, man. (Note: I did not say a word before he said that.)
Girl: OH MY GOD, I love this flick.
I kid you not, this really happened.
Then a conversation broke out for about 5 minutes just on this movie. Amazing. Ka-bam, and we were all quoting lines from the flick. It was awesome.
I swear, if I knew where more people like this were in Tampa, I would hang out with them all the time. Seriously.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?