the army lives
Yesterday I went to fye in the mall and picked up Army of Darkness. At the register there were two people working. One guy that looked to be late 20s and a girl late 20s or early 30s.
Guy: NICE. GOOD CHOICE, man. (Note: I did not say a word before he said that.)
Girl: OH MY GOD, I love this flick.
I kid you not, this really happened.
Then a conversation broke out for about 5 minutes just on this movie. Amazing. Ka-bam, and we were all quoting lines from the flick. It was awesome.
I swear, if I knew where more people like this were in Tampa, I would hang out with them all the time. Seriously.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time