the rest of the week
Tomorrow I will be shooting a video for a power supply coolant thing-a-ma-doo. I'll be heading out to Riverview to do that. On Wednesday I'm helping my boss relocate some items from his street office to the home office. Thursday is Thanksgiving Day in the USA. I will be in Inverness visiting Pop for that (obviously). Friday, Saturday, Sunday? No clue. 🙂
It is currently (as of 9:45pm) 50° F here in Tampa FL and 30° in Dayville CT (where I used to live - and 30 is two degrees below freezing!) Last week I officially started wearing a coat due to the colder weather, but it should be noted that I was able to wear a t-shirt outside and be comfortable until the third week of November. Not too shabby. Not shabby a'tall. Wear-a-coat weather usually starts in third week of September back up north, a full two months earlier.
Concerning Thanksgiving, I am very thankful this year for many things, which include musical success, new friends and obviously moving to Florida among other things.
Concerning Christmas, I am looking forward to one that has not one inch of snow involved, and no crappy driving conditions either. No sand/plow trucks, no black ice. No frozen hair when walking outside before your hair dries. No "de-icer", no brushing snow off the car, no ice scrapers. No waking up in the morning, looking outside and thinking (Sigh..) Not this crap again. None of that.
All of these "no's" make Richard a very happy camper. 😀
It's a beautiful thing. Truly.
Important note: For those of you would like to receive a Christmas card from me, drop me a line with your mailing address and I'll send one to you. (Seriously, I will!)
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp