Up in the tall hours of the night
Yours truly fell asleep this afternoon like a doofus which means I'll be up all night because I'm not tired. Sigh..
Being that I'm up and bored out of my skull, here's some more writing-for-the-sake-of-writing writing.
I pity da fool!
A product of boredom: Daily Dose of Mr. T
Shack gets stomped
Radio Shack's stock plunged 62%. My reaction? Good! The company sucks. My father worked for those idiots for fifteen years, was subsequently forced out of the company and I am nothing but pleased that those guys are getting the axe thrown to 'em. I hope RS gets stomped and stomped hard. That company completely abandoned its hobbyist theme in favor a "Let's stuff as much corporate crap in our stores as possible.. and um.. let's not sell our own products and charge three times as much for them." Great formula, guys. Now you see where it got you.
Anyone ever notice that suck.com hasn't been updated in about.. oh.. six years? The content "changes" daily but it's still six years old.
A really long time ago I used to use SNET (now SBC) for my internet service (ah, the days of dial-up..) and they still have pages that are four years old.
Speaking of old...
If I still had my first car today, it would be twenty-two years old and classify for "vintage" plates in some states.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed