Up in the tall hours of the night
Yours truly fell asleep this afternoon like a doofus which means I'll be up all night because I'm not tired. Sigh..
Being that I'm up and bored out of my skull, here's some more writing-for-the-sake-of-writing writing.
I pity da fool!
A product of boredom: Daily Dose of Mr. T
Shack gets stomped
Radio Shack's stock plunged 62%. My reaction? Good! The company sucks. My father worked for those idiots for fifteen years, was subsequently forced out of the company and I am nothing but pleased that those guys are getting the axe thrown to 'em. I hope RS gets stomped and stomped hard. That company completely abandoned its hobbyist theme in favor a "Let's stuff as much corporate crap in our stores as possible.. and um.. let's not sell our own products and charge three times as much for them." Great formula, guys. Now you see where it got you.
Anyone ever notice that suck.com hasn't been updated in about.. oh.. six years? The content "changes" daily but it's still six years old.
A really long time ago I used to use SNET (now SBC) for my internet service (ah, the days of dial-up..) and they still have pages that are four years old.
Speaking of old...
If I still had my first car today, it would be twenty-two years old and classify for "vintage" plates in some states.
12 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)