Update update and desks
I made an accouncement on the main site that I won't be doing any more updating for a while. I've pretty much said all I've had to say there for the time being. People I know/knew have been reading it every single time I made an update so I know it's been read.
I also went to Wal-Mart to check out some desks and didn't like their selection at all. Either they were too big, too small or not what I wanted. I wish that someone would make a plain desk, as in four legs and a top. No trays underneath, no cubbyholes on the sides or on top, no built-in shelves, just a plain sturdy desk. Correction, a plain study lightweight desk, because I have to carry the thing up a flight of stairs. Alas, none are to be found. That being the case, I'm going to build my desks instead. I need two of them so I can set up my home studio once again. I believe that Home Depot might have some small desk kits you can buy and I'm hoping they cost under $75.00. I see no reason that a plain desk (at today's prices) should cost more than that to build. And seriously, it shouldn't. It's not like I'm going to build the thing out of hand crafted mahogany.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed