Update update and desks
I made an accouncement on the main site that I won't be doing any more updating for a while. I've pretty much said all I've had to say there for the time being. People I know/knew have been reading it every single time I made an update so I know it's been read.
I also went to Wal-Mart to check out some desks and didn't like their selection at all. Either they were too big, too small or not what I wanted. I wish that someone would make a plain desk, as in four legs and a top. No trays underneath, no cubbyholes on the sides or on top, no built-in shelves, just a plain sturdy desk. Correction, a plain study lightweight desk, because I have to carry the thing up a flight of stairs. Alas, none are to be found. That being the case, I'm going to build my desks instead. I need two of them so I can set up my home studio once again. I believe that Home Depot might have some small desk kits you can buy and I'm hoping they cost under $75.00. I see no reason that a plain desk (at today's prices) should cost more than that to build. And seriously, it shouldn't. It's not like I'm going to build the thing out of hand crafted mahogany.
12 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)