Update update and desks
I made an accouncement on the main site that I won't be doing any more updating for a while. I've pretty much said all I've had to say there for the time being. People I know/knew have been reading it every single time I made an update so I know it's been read.
I also went to Wal-Mart to check out some desks and didn't like their selection at all. Either they were too big, too small or not what I wanted. I wish that someone would make a plain desk, as in four legs and a top. No trays underneath, no cubbyholes on the sides or on top, no built-in shelves, just a plain sturdy desk. Correction, a plain study lightweight desk, because I have to carry the thing up a flight of stairs. Alas, none are to be found. That being the case, I'm going to build my desks instead. I need two of them so I can set up my home studio once again. I believe that Home Depot might have some small desk kits you can buy and I'm hoping they cost under $75.00. I see no reason that a plain desk (at today's prices) should cost more than that to build. And seriously, it shouldn't. It's not like I'm going to build the thing out of hand crafted mahogany.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see