MT 3.35.. bleah
I tried the latest version of MovableType, which at present is version 3.35. Didn't like it. My two largest gripes is that 3.35 had a bunch of crap in it I didn't need, and the supposed "faster rebuild" process was actually slower. Yeah. I wasn't impressed. So I'm back to using 3.2.
Also, I'm entertaining the idea of changing around the blog template again.. a new design may be coming soon.
"Music" CD-R's suck
Technically speaking there isn't any difference between a "music" CD-R and a data-based one, save for the fact they typically write at much lower speeds.
I bought a 30-pack of those "music" Imation CD-R's and they're all junk. Can't return 'em because the package is opened. Yeah, it's only ten bucks wasted, but hey, ten bucks is ten bucks.
And if you're asking why I'm using CD-R's instead of writable DVD's, the answer is reliability. In my experience, writable DVD's are notoriously unreliable - even when I keep them safely tucked away in a disc holder.
What do to for files bigger than 700MB? Use a file splitter like HJSplit. Works great.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago