Wild turkey on the prowl
This is a wild turkey - a male one (you can't see this in the photo, but a draped long feather in the front indicates the male). Him and his buddy (not in the shot) were walking thru the backyard looking for potential females.
The most turkeys I ever witnessed in my front yard were about twenty or so (this is true).
The wild turkey has got to be the most ungraceful bird I have ever seen in my life. It crashes through the woods when flying and when it lands on a branch, it usually breaks.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984