Wild turkey on the prowl
This is a wild turkey - a male one (you can't see this in the photo, but a draped long feather in the front indicates the male). Him and his buddy (not in the shot) were walking thru the backyard looking for potential females.
The most turkeys I ever witnessed in my front yard were about twenty or so (this is true).
The wild turkey has got to be the most ungraceful bird I have ever seen in my life. It crashes through the woods when flying and when it lands on a branch, it usually breaks.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone