Wild turkey on the prowl
This is a wild turkey - a male one (you can't see this in the photo, but a draped long feather in the front indicates the male). Him and his buddy (not in the shot) were walking thru the backyard looking for potential females.
The most turkeys I ever witnessed in my front yard were about twenty or so (this is true).
The wild turkey has got to be the most ungraceful bird I have ever seen in my life. It crashes through the woods when flying and when it lands on a branch, it usually breaks.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two