world, keep on turnin'
Title of this entry is a lyric from a funky song - and it still kicks ass to this day. Even the video still kicks ass.
Last night I chatted with a girl from Russia who will be visiting Florida either in December or later. We talked about a lot of stuff, but the one thing that hit me like a ton of bricks is that prior to 1991, we wouldn't have even been able to have a conversation.
Things like that throw you for a loop or two.
From the history I'm aware of between the then-USSR and the USA, the entire reason we didn't blow each other up to smithereens and end the world as we know it is simply because..
It was wrong and we both knew it.
That's why the red button was never pushed.
That's why we're all still alive.
I am very happy that we are friends with Russia. Instead of worrying about whether they'll blow us up, I now chat with beautiful girls there, where questions like What time is it there? and What's the temperature over there? really are interesting. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?