world, keep on turnin'
Last night I chatted with a girl from Russia who will be visiting Florida either in December or later. We talked about a lot of stuff, but the one thing that hit me like a ton of bricks is that prior to 1991, we wouldn't have even been able to have a conversation.
Things like that throw you for a loop or two.
From the history I'm aware of between the then-USSR and the USA, the entire reason we didn't blow each other up to smithereens and end the world as we know it is simply because..
It was wrong and we both knew it.
That's why the red button was never pushed.
That's why we're all still alive.
I am very happy that we are friends with Russia. Instead of worrying about whether they'll blow us up, I now chat with beautiful girls there, where questions like What time is it there? and What's the temperature over there? really are interesting. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see