I had to go over to my pop's computer to test something and I noticed on his computer that a "Yahoo Toolbar Update" notice appeared.
Note before continuing: I have my pop's computer completely "Yahoo-ized". This is for ease of use on his part. Personally speaking I never install any of that crap on my computers. But on his it's okay because he is what I consider a "safe" internet user and doesn't do stupid things on the internet like.. 99% of the rest of people do. Anyway..
I installed the update. A new feature was the Yahoo Anti-Spy. This is spyware detection software. I tried it out. Since my pop doesn't really surf 'round that much on the 'net it didn't find much but a couple of cookies here and there - but it did work.
I have to say it was nice of Yahoo to actually provide anti-spy software that's right there and easy to install. Will I use it? Nope. I have other utilities I already use. But for Joe/Jane Average internet user this should be good. How well it works I don't know - but at least it's better than nothing for most folks out there.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?